Auto parts maker Visteon's quarterly revenue rises
Aug 6 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Visteon Corp reported a 11 percent rise in quarterly revenue as higher vehicle production boosted sales of its climate control products.
Total sales rose to $1.78 billion in the second quarter ended June 30, from $1.61 billion a year earlier.
Visteon said $258 million of sales in its interiors business were reclassified as discontinued operations since it is divesting a majority of the business.
Net loss attributable to Visteon was $155 million, or $3.35 per share, compared with a profit of $65 million, or $1.29 per share. The loss includes an impairment loss on assets held for sale and other items. (Reporting by Ankit Ajmera in Bangalore; Editing by Savio D'Souza)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York stable; nurse is virus-free
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement