Wells Fargo lifts estimate of possible unreserved legal costs
Aug 6 (Reuters) - Wells Fargo & Co said on Wednesday that its legal costs could exceed its litigation reserves by $1.2 billion as of the end of June.
The estimate was up from $911 million at the end of March and was disclosed in a quarterly filing with U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. (Reporting by David Henry in New York; Editing by Chris Reese)
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on militants in Syria |
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York