Beiersdorf posts H1 EBIT growth of 4.3 percent
FRANKFURT Aug 7 (Reuters) - Nivea skin cream maker Beiersdorf posted a 4.3 percent increase in its first half operating profit, in line with expectations.
Earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) in the six months to June reached 452 million euros ($604.7 million) on sales of 3.17 billion euros, the company said.
The group confirmed its forecast for full-year sales to rise between 4 and 6 percent from last year's 6.14 billion euros but modified its forecast for the 2014 EBIT margin slightly.
(1 US dollar = 0.7475 euro) (Reporting by Kirsti Knolle; Editing by Maria Sheahan)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |