Canadian Natural Resources profit more than doubles
Aug 7 (Reuters) - Canadian Natural Resources Ltd, the country's No.2 oil and gas company, said on Thursday its second-quarter profit more than doubled, helped by higher production and increased prices in North America.
The company said net income rose to C$1.07 billion ($979.1 million) , or 98 Canadian cents per share, in the quarter ended June 30, from C$476 million, or 44 Canadian cents, in the quarter a year earlier.
Canadian Natural Resources, which operates in Canada, the North Sea and offshore West Africa, said it earned C$1.04 per share on an adjusted basis. (1 US dollar = 1.0928 Canadian dollar) (Reporting by Nia Williams and Sneha Banerjee in Bangalore; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |