Listings growth boosts Euronext Q2 profit
PARIS Aug 7 (Reuters) - European stock market operator Euronext posted a 4.6 percent rise in second-quarter operating profit before exceptional items on Thursday, boosted by cost cutting and a rise in stock market listings activity.
Euronext, the operator of the Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels and Lisbon bourses, said second-quarter revenue rose 5.2 percent, helped by a sharp rise in listings as well as a pick up in volumes in its cash trading business.
Euronext was spun off from its parent, Intercontinental Exchange, in June. (Reporting by Alexandre Boksenbaum-Granier; Editing by Blaise Robinson)
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade