Harman Industries revenue jumps 22 pct
Aug 7 (Reuters) - Harman International Industries Inc , reported a 22 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by strong sales of its car entertainment and home audio products.
Net income attributable to the company rose to $43.2 million, or 62 cents per share in the fourth quarter ended June 30, from $5.5 million, or 8 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $1.44 billion from $1.18 billion said the company, whose brands include JBL and Harman Kardon. (Reporting by Soham Chatterjee in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report
- Suicide bomber kills 45 at volleyball match in Afghanistan