MOVES-Vontobel Financial Products Asia Pacific names Thomas Sussli as head
Aug 7 (Reuters) - Vontobel Financial Products (Asia Pacific) Pte Ltd named Thomas Sussli as its new head effective Oct. 1, and Eugen Lee as head of sales financial products, Asia Pacific, effective Sept. 1.
Sussli joins from Credit Suisse and has extensive experience in the structuring, settlement and sale of structured products.
Lee has earlier worked at JPMorgan Chase & Co, HSBC and BBVA, where he was responsible for the Private Banks and Retail Investors client segments in Asia.
Both will be based in Singapore.
Vontobel Financial Products is a unit of Vontobel Holding AG.
- Washington wins diplomatic support for campaign in Iraq; Syria trickier |
- Apple iPhone 6 pre-orders hit record 4 million on first day |
- Western sanctions are testing Russia's strength: Medvedev |
- Alibaba worried about Facebook IPO as considered Nasdaq versus NYSE |
- Exclusive: Two Apple medical trials shed light on how HealthKit will work