Mylan narrows full-year revenue, profit forecast
Aug 7 (Reuters) - Generic drug maker Mylan Inc narrowed its full-year revenue and earnings forecast, citing delays in U.S. Food and Drug Administration approval of key products.
The company narrowed its revenue forecast range to $7.8 billion-$8 billion from $7.8 billion-$8.2 billion.
Mylan also narrowed its full-year earnings forecast range to $3.25-$3.45 per share from $3.25-$3.60. (Reporting by Natalie Grover in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Apple's iPhone sales beat Street but iPad volumes slide
- China's growth slowest since global crisis, annual target at risk
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early