Mylan narrows full-year revenue, profit forecast
Aug 7 (Reuters) - Generic drug maker Mylan Inc narrowed its full-year revenue and earnings forecast, citing delays in U.S. Food and Drug Administration approval of key products.
The company narrowed its revenue forecast range to $7.8 billion-$8 billion from $7.8 billion-$8.2 billion.
Mylan also narrowed its full-year earnings forecast range to $3.25-$3.45 per share from $3.25-$3.60. (Reporting by Natalie Grover in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in Manhattan hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- Stress tests, Ebola cool global stocks after best week of year