Cipla Medpro says awarded South Africa drug tender
JOHANNESBURG Aug 7 (Reuters) - South Africa has awarded Cipla Medpro a 280 million rand($26 million) share of a government tender to supply therapeutic drugs from Aug. 1, the company said on Thursday.
The contract will run for two years and the majority of products supplied will be in the mental health, cardiovascular and women's health categories, the firm said in a statement. ($1 = 10.7377 South African rand) (Reporting by Stella Mapenzauswa; Editing by Ed Cropley)
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting