Flights suspended at Istanbul's Ataturk Airport due to storm
ISTANBUL Aug 7 (Reuters) - All flights at Istanbul's Ataturk Airport, Turkey's largest by passenger numbers, were suspended due to a storm in the city on Thursday afternoon, an official at the state airports authority said.
It was not clear when flights would restart, the official said.
(Writing by Ece Toksabay, Editing by Humeyra Pamuk)
- Maine nurse fights Ebola quarantine, says will not be bullied |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal