Ukraine foreign currency reserves fall to $16.07 billion in July - cbank
KIEV Aug 7 (Reuters) - Ukraine's foreign currency reserves fell to $16.07 billion in July from $17.08 billion in June, its central bank said on its website on Thursday.
Debt repayments totalling $1.176 billion and including $648 million to the International Monetary Fund largely accounted for the fall, the bank said.
(Reporting by Natalia Zinets; Writing By Richard Balmforth)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defense secretary |
- Missouri grand jury makes decision in fatal shooting of black teen |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |