Credem plans to tap new longer-term ECB funds for around 700 mln eur
MILAN Aug 8 (Reuters) - Italian mid-sized lender Credito Emiliano expects to request around 700 million euros in new longer-term funds the European Central Bank will provide euro zone lenders starting from September in a bid to spur funding to companies.
"From our calculations we think we can ask for around 700 million euros and this is the figure we're thinking of requesting," Credem's Managing Director Adolfo Bizzocchi told analysts during a conference call. (Reporting by Gianluca Semeraro; editing by Oleg Vukmanovic)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Ottawa pushes for business as usual after shootings |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor