MOVES-Deutsche Bank hires Credit Suisse's Nick Brice - Bloomberg
Aug 8 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank AG has hired high-yield debt trader Nick Brice from Credit Suisse Group AG , Bloomberg reported, citing people briefed on the move.
Brice, who has focused on trading debt tied to the energy sector, will start at the Frankfurt-based bank later this year as a director, the Bloomberg report said. (bloom.bg/1oJ4jww)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Pennsylvania sniper held without bail in trooper shooting |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows