Tropical storm warning lifted for all Hawaii as Iselle passes by
KAPAAU Hawaii (Reuters) - A tropical storm warning has been lifted for all Hawaii, after the storm, Iselle, battered the state, said Ray Tanabe, acting director of the National Weather Service in the Pacific region.
As Hawaii residents clean up from Tropical Storm Iselle, they are bracing for the arrival of Category 2 Hurricane Julio which is expected to make landfall as early as Sunday.
- Scores possibly exposed to U.S. Ebola patient; four isolated |
- Islamic State committing 'staggering' crimes in Iraq: U.N. report
- Scores possibly exposed to U.S. Ebola patient; four isolated
- Hong Kong police warn protesters against occupying buildings |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold