REFILE-Kinder Morgan to consolidate assets in $70 bln deal
(Refiles to fix garbled text in second paragraph)
Aug 10 (Reuters) - Kinder Morgan is bringing all of its publicly traded units under one roof in a $70 billion deal that reshapes the financial structure of the oil and gas pipeline company.
The deal will create a company worth $140 billion including debt that combines Kinder Morgan Inc with Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, Kinder Morgan Management and El Paso Pipeline Partners. (Reporting by Mike Stone, Liana B. Baker and Luciana Lopez; Editing by Eric Walsh; Editing by Eric Walsh)
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?