MOVES-EY hires former Booz & Co exec to lead public sector practice
Aug 11 (Reuters) - Audit firm EY, formerly known as Ernst & Young, named George Atalla to the role of global sector leader to its government and public sector practice.
Atalla was a partner and vice president at consultancy firm Booz & Co where he led its government public sector practice across the Middle East and Africa.
Atalla succeeds Uschi Schreiber and will be based in EY's McLean, Virginia office.
Schreiber has been named Global Vice Chair - Markets and Chair of the Global Accounts Committee to represent EY's largest accounts.
- Citing security threat, Obama expands U.S. role fighting Ebola
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Stocks end higher on bet Fed won't change rate stance