VIETNAM PRESS-MobiFone to complete privatisation by end 2015 - Dau Tu
MobiFone, Vietnam's second-biggest mobile phone network provider by subscribers, is expected to complete its privatisation process by the end of 2015, according to a company executive, the Dau Tu (Investment) newspaper reported.
MobiFone will look at financial and technology potentials and good governance while selecting foreign investors, the report said.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Hanoi Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting