Egypt's Amer Group H2 net profit up 28 pct
CAIRO Aug 12 (Reuters) - Egyptian real estate company Amer Group posted a 27.9 percent rise in net profit for the first half of 2014, it said in a bourse statement on Tuesday.
The firm, which owns hotels, restaurants and malls, among other businesses, made a net profit of 44.4 million Egyptian pounds(6.21 million US dollar) in the sixth months to end-June compared with 16.5 million pounds in the same period a year earlier. (1 US dollar = 7.1500 Egyptian pound) (Reporting by Asma Alsharif, editing by William Hardy)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |