TMX extends CEO Kloet's contract by 2 months
TORONTO Aug 12 (Reuters) - TMX Group Ltd has extended the contract of its retiring chief executive officer until the end of October, the owner of Canada's main stock exchange operator said on Tuesday.
Tom Kloet, who had been due to retire at the end of August, agreed to stay until the end of October, the company said in a statement. Sources told Reuters last week that Kloet was likely to stay on for longer as the search for a replacement continued. (Reporting by Alastair Sharp; Editing by Meredith Mazzilli)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |