TMX extends CEO Kloet's contract by 2 months
TORONTO Aug 12 (Reuters) - TMX Group Ltd has extended the contract of its retiring chief executive officer until the end of October, the owner of Canada's main stock exchange operator said on Tuesday.
Tom Kloet, who had been due to retire at the end of August, agreed to stay until the end of October, the company said in a statement. Sources told Reuters last week that Kloet was likely to stay on for longer as the search for a replacement continued. (Reporting by Alastair Sharp; Editing by Meredith Mazzilli)
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade