Russia cancels weekly treasury auction for 4th week in row
MOSCOW Aug 12 (Reuters) - Russia's Finance Ministry said in a statement on Tuesday it was cancelling this week's treasury bond auction due to "unfavourable market conditions".
This is the fourth straight week the ministry has cancelled the auction. The ministry holds its weekly domestic bonds sales on Wednesdays and announces the planned sales volume on Tuesday. (Reporting by Alexander Winning and Yelena Orekhova)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel