Bank of Canada to auction C$1.5 bln 19-day t-bills
TORONTO Aug 13 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Wednesday it will auction C$1.5 billion ($1.37 billion) in 19-day t-bills on Aug. 14.
For details, see: here (1 US dollar = 1.0916 Canadian dollar) (Reporting by Solarina Ho Editing by W Simon)
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Asian shares slip, dollar pulls away from highs
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots