Denmark's Coloplast Q3 in line with forecasts, keeps 2014 outlook
COPENHAGEN Aug 13 (Reuters) - Danish healthcare products maker Coloplast reported a rise in its third-quarter operating profit and kept its full-year outlook for 2014 revenue growth and operating margin.
Earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) rose to 1.05 billion Danish crowns ($188 million) in April-June on revenues of 3.13 billion crowns, compared to 943 million crowns a year earlier and roughly in line with an average forecast of 1.01 billion crowns in a Reuters poll..
The group reiterated its full-year 2013/14 forecast for organic revenue growth of 9 percent in local currencies and operating margin before special items of between 33 percent and 34 percent at constant exchange rates and 33 percent in Danish crowns.
(1 US dollar = 5.5807 Danish crown) (Reporting by Stine Jacobsen)
- Oregon resident hospitalized for possible Ebola virus infection
- Fired-up Republicans have edge in midterm turnout war
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California |
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year