MSCI adds six stocks to all-country world index, deletes one
Aug 13 (Reuters) - Index provider MSCI added six companies, including Hilton Worldwide and Japan's Seibu Holdings , to its MSCI All-Country World Index in its quarterly rebalancing, and deleted one company, South Africa's African Bank Investments.
Other names added were Ally Financial, Mesaieed Petrochemical of Qatar, Brait SE of South Africa and Poland's LPP, the indexer said in a release.
More than $9 trillion in funds are indexed to MSCI products.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, nationalist leader resigns |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Alibaba surges on massive demand in trading debut |
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change