Fitch cuts S.Africa's Naspers' debt to "junk" status
JOHANNESBURG Aug 13 (Reuters) - Credit rating agency Fitch on Wednesday cut its rating on South Africa's Naspers' senior unsecured debt to non investment grade or "junk status", citing a deterioration in its profitability due to hefty investment in development.
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter