STXNEWS LATAM-Banco do Brasil upgrades ADRs to Level II
Aug 13 (Reuters) - Banco do Brasil's board of directors on Wednesday approved the upgrade of its American depositary receipts to Level II, which requires Brazil's largest lender to provide more corporate information to U.S. regulators.
Under Level II the bank will be required to file the equivalent of an annual corporate report to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. (Editing by Lisa Shumaker)
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Nationalist leader says Scots tricked out of independence
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?
- Kurds issue new call to arms against Islamic State in Syria |