At least five killed by rocket fire in Libyan capital: official
TRIPOLI (Reuters) - At least five people were killed and families were forced from their homes when rockets hit neighborhoods in western Tripoli during clashes between rival armed factions, officials and witnesses said on Wednesday.
(Reporting by Feras Bosalum; Writing by Patrick Markey; Editing by Louise Ireland)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report
- Obama to Republican critics on immigration: 'Pass a bill'