Mobile security company Lookout raises $150 million
(Reuters) - Mobile security company Lookout Inc said it raised $150 million from a group of investors including Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs Group Inc.
San Francisco-based Lookout, whose customers include AT&T Inc and T-Mobile US Inc, said the latest round of financing was led by T.Rowe Price Associates Inc.
The company, which plans to extend its platform to large enterprises, was advised by Allen & Co LLC in the funding.
(Reporting by Rishika Sadam in Bangalore)
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols