Mobile security company Lookout raises $150 million
(Reuters) - Mobile security company Lookout Inc said it raised $150 million from a group of investors including Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs Group Inc.
San Francisco-based Lookout, whose customers include AT&T Inc and T-Mobile US Inc, said the latest round of financing was led by T.Rowe Price Associates Inc.
The company, which plans to extend its platform to large enterprises, was advised by Allen & Co LLC in the funding.
(Reporting by Rishika Sadam in Bangalore)
- U.S. leaders call for 'war' on Ebola outbreak, pledge troops
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Stocks end higher on bet Fed won't change rate stance
- Ukraine ratifies EU deal, offers special status to rebels