VIETNAM PRESS-Bank credit as of July 31 up 3.68 pct vs end-2013 - Vietnam Economic Times
Vietnam's banking system recorded a credit growth of 3.68 percent as of July 31 compared with end-2013, while money supply rose 7.36 percent, according to the central bank, the Vietnam Economic Times newspaper reported.
Deposits in banks increased 6.98 percent, with dong deposits rising 7.92 percent and deposits in foreign currencies up 1.31 percent, the report said.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Hanoi Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on militants, nuclear program