Australia's Crown Resorts reports 35 pct rise in normalised FY profit
SYDNEY Aug 14 (Reuters) - Australian casino company Crown Resorts Ltd reported a 35.2 percent increase in normalised annual net profit on Thursday after its share of its Macau joint venture Melco Crown Entertainment nearly doubled.
Normalised net profit after tax, which includes adjustments for expected win rates, was A$640 million for the year to June 30, up from A$473 million the previous year. (Reporting by Byron Kaye)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- Kentucky firefighter dies after ice bucket challenge accident