REFILE-TABLE-Kozo Keikaku Engineering -2013/14 div forecast
(Adds previous dividend forecast) Aug 14 (Reuters) - Kozo Keikaku Engineering Inc CONSOLIDATED EARNINGS ESTIMATES (in billions of yen unless specified) Full year to Full year to Jun 30, 2014 Jun 30, 2014 LATEST PREVIOUS FORECAST FORECAST Annual Div 35.00 yen 20.00 yen - 30.00 yen -Q2 Div nil -Q4 Div 35.00 yen 20.00 yen - 30.00 yen NOTE - Kozo Keikaku Engineering Incdevelops computer software. If there is no Q1 or Q3 dividend, Q2 will in most cases correspond to the first-half dividend and Q4 to the second-half dividend announced before a new corporate law in 2006 allowed companies to pay and report dividends on a quarterly basis. For latest earnings estimates made by Toyo Keizai, please double click on.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Some fund managers see oil falling to $60 without OPEC cut