Department store chain Kohl's sales fall 1.1 pct
Aug 14 (Reuters) - Department store chain Kohl's Corp reported a 1.1 percent decline in quarterly sales, largely due to lower traffic at its stores.
The company's net sales fell to $4.24 billion in the second quarter from $4.29 billion a year earlier.
Comparable-store sales fell 1.3 percent.
Net income rose marginally to $232 million, or $1.13 per share, for the quarter ended August 2, from $231 million, or $1.04 per share, a year earlier. (Reporting by Shailaja Sharma in Bangalore; Editing by Sriraj Kalluvila)
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- Lawyers descend on Ferguson ahead of grand jury decision
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- U.S., Iran in last-ditch bid to clinch historic nuclear deal
- 'Immoral, but not illegal': metal warehousing games in the spotlight