Department store chain Kohl's sales fall 1.1 pct
Aug 14 (Reuters) - Department store chain Kohl's Corp reported a 1.1 percent decline in quarterly sales, largely due to lower traffic at its stores.
The company's net sales fell to $4.24 billion in the second quarter from $4.29 billion a year earlier.
Comparable-store sales fell 1.3 percent.
Net income rose marginally to $232 million, or $1.13 per share, for the quarter ended August 2, from $231 million, or $1.04 per share, a year earlier. (Reporting by Shailaja Sharma in Bangalore; Editing by Sriraj Kalluvila)
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of UK hostage David Haines |
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen Matthew Miller to six years hard labor |
- Scots independence battle reaches fever pitch on streets and screens |
- UK's Cameron resists calls for air strikes despite hostage killing |
- NATO countries have begun arms deliveries to Ukraine: defense minister |