Lipper fund flows IG USD1.133bn inflow; HY USD680.0m inflow
NEW YORK, Aug 14 (IFR) - For the week ending 8/13, Lipper reported an inflow of USD1.133bn into corporate investment grade funds (YTD total inflow of USD49.848bn) and an inflow of USD680.0m into high yield funds (YTD total outflow of USD5.241bn).
For the week ending 8/13, Lipper reported an outflow of USD687.1m from loan participation funds (YTD total outflow of USD2.238bn).
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel