Mexican broadcaster Televisa says buys 100 pct of Cablecom
MEXICO CITY Aug 14 (Reuters) - Mexico's largest broadcaster Televisa said on Thursday that it had paid 8.55 billion mexican pesos ($653.96 million) to acquire the remaining shares in Mexican cable company Cablecom that did not already own.
Televisa, the world's largest provider of Spanish-language content, last year paid around $545 million to buy 51 percent of the company with an option to buy the remaining 49 percent.
(1 US dollar = 13.0742 Mexican peso) (Reporting by David Alire Garcia)
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief