Egypt's Orascom TMT Q2 profit down 22.7 percent
CAIRO Aug 14 (Reuters) - Egypt's Orascom Telecom Media and Technology Holding said on Thursday its profit fell 22.7 percent in the second quarter to 351.68 million Egyptian pounds ($49.19 million).
The results came in a statement published in Egyptian newspapers.
(1 US dollar = 7.1500 Egyptian pound) (Reporting By Maggie Fick)
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies