Paradise Entertainment signs distribution deal with slot machine maker IGT
HONG KONG Aug 14 (Reuters) - Macau gaming services company Paradise Entertainment Ltd said on Thursday it has signed a three-year deal with slot machine maker International Game Technology to expand distribution of gaming systems in North America and Macau.
Paradise, whose LT Game unit is the dominant provider of electronic gaming terminals in Macau with a 60 percent market share, has machines installed in most of Macau's 35 casinos.
There was no dollar value provided for the deal.
(Reporting By Farah Master and Anne Marie Roantree; Editing by Matt Driskill)
- Up to 18 exposed to U.S. Ebola patient, including children |
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- Israel's Netanyahu tells Obama that Iran can't be allowed to reach nuclear arms 'threshold'
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |