Peru sees 5.2 pct economic expansion in second half of 2014
LIMA Aug 14 (Reuters) - Peru's finance minister said on Thursday that the economy will likely rebound to grow by 5.2 percent in the second half of 2014 after appearing to expand by about 3.3 percent in the first six months of the year.
Last year Peru's economy grew 5.8 percent. (Reporting by Teresa Cespedes; Editing by Jeffrey Benkoe)
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols