POSCO in talks to sell specialty steel unit to SeAH Besteel
SEOUL Aug 14 (Reuters) - South Korean steelmaker POSCO said on Thursday it was in talks to sell its specialty steel unit to SeAH Besteel - a move that would help bolster its balance sheet.
POSCO owns a 72.1 percent stake in unlisted POSCO Specialty Steel. The holding would be worth 746 billion won ($730 million) based on the 28,700 won per share price the unit paid for some of its treasury stock earlier this year. (1 US dollar = 1,021.0000 Korean won) (Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin; Editing by Edwina Gibbs)
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- U.S., Iran in last-ditch bid to clinch historic nuclear deal
- 'Immoral, but not illegal': metal warehousing games in the spotlight
- Exclusive: U.S. increasing non-lethal military aid to Ukraine