Omega Advisors sold firm's 1.1 million SeaWorld shares '3 weeks ago': sources
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Leon Cooperman's Omega Advisors sold all of the firm's 1.1 million share stake in SeaWorld Entertainment "three weeks ago," two sources familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap