Deere to lay off 600 employees at four factories
Aug 15 (Reuters) - Deere & Co, the world's largest maker of farm equipment, said it would indefinitely lay off 600 employees at four agricultural equipment factories.
The plants are in Moline and East Moline, Illinois; Ankeny, Iowa; and Coffeyville, Kansas, Deere said. (Reporting by Ankit Ajmera in Bangalore; Editing by Don Sebastian)
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on militants, nuclear program