FedEx indicted on new criminal charges in online pharmacy case
SAN FRANCISCO Aug 15 (Reuters) - FedEx Corp was indicted on Friday in a U.S. criminal case for conspiracy to launder money over deliveries for illegal online pharmacies, according to a court filing.
The company already faced several criminal counts, including conspiracy to distribute controlled substances. FedEx has pleaded not guilty to those charges. (Reporting by Dan Levine)
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |