CANADA FX-C$ hits session high after restated Canadian jobs data
TORONTO Aug 15 (Reuters) - The Canadian dollar strengthened to a session high against the greenback on Friday after revised data showed the domestic economy added more jobs than expected in July.
The Canadian dollar was at C$1.0881 to the greenback, or 91.90 U.S. cents, stronger than Thursday's close of C$1.0903, or 91.72 U.S. cents. The loonie hit a session high of C$1.0869 shortly after the report was released. (Reporting by Leah Schnurr Editing by W Simon)
- Maine nurse defies state Ebola quarantine, leaves home |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note