PHILIPPINES PRESS-Ayala Land readies $1.5 bln Makati redevelopment plan - Malaya
Ayala Land Inc, one of the Philippines' biggest property developers, is set to redevelop the country's main financial district of Makati at a total cost of 65 billion pesos($1.5 billion), Malaya Business Insight quoted the company president as saying.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (1 US dollar = 43.6300 Philippine peso) (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor