Turkey's Sabanci Holding Q2 net profit rises 4.5 percent
ISTANBUL Aug 15 (Reuters) - Turkey's Sabanci Holding posted a 4.5 percent rise in second quarter net profit to 558.8 million lira ($257.24 million), it said in a filing on Friday.
The conglomerate's sales rose 29 percent on the year to 7.1 billion lira, its results posted on Istanbul stock exchange showed.
($1 = 2.1723 Turkish lira) (Reporting by Ece Toksabay)
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- 'Immoral, but not illegal': metal warehousing games in the spotlight
- Exclusive: U.S. increasing non-lethal military aid to Ukraine
- Western leaders step away from nuclear talks with Iran as deadline nears