Facebook vice president of product management resigns
(Reuters) - Samuel Lessin, Facebook Inc's vice president of product management, said he would be leaving the company.
Lessin said in a post on the social networking site that his departure would be effective Aug. 29.
He said he does not have any immediate plans but intends to help his wife Jessica Lessin with her publication, the Information.
"If past performance is any indication, I will be starting something soon enough… What, I don’t know, but generally volume of ideas has never been much of an issue for me," he said.
(Reporting by Tanvi Mehta in Bangalore; Editing by Lisa Shumaker)
- Judge rejects strict limits on U.S. nurse who treated Ebola patients |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush denied bail |
- Dow, S&P 500 end at record highs; BoJ move adds fuel to rally |
- Judge issues order enforcing Ebola isolation of defiant Maine nurse