MOVES-ING fund arm hires 2 fund managers in emerging mkt push
LONDON Aug 18 (Reuters) - ING Investment Management International (ING IM) has hired two senior portfolio managers to boost its emerging market equities team, the money manager said on Monday.
The firm has hired Ashish Goyal, a former Eastspring Investments executive, as head of its emerging market equities group and Robert Holmes from Griffin Capital Management as a senior portfolio manager in the team.
Based in Singapore, Goyal will report to Eric Siegloff, the firm's deputy chief investment officer. Holmes will report to Goyal and manage the emerging Europe strategies for the money manager from London, it said in a statement.
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State tells followers to attack U.S., French citizens: website
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Kurds say they have halted Islamic State advance on Syrian town |