THAILAND PRESS-SC Asset sees 20 pct revenue growth this year - Bangkok Post
SET-listed developer SC Asset Corporation Plc, a property firm owned by the Shinawatra family, is confident of achieving a revenue growth of 20 percent by the end of this year at 12 billion baht ($376.65 million).
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (1 US dollar = 31.8600 Thai baht) (Bangkok Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting