MOVES-Manulife Asset Management appoints head of Portfolio Solutions Group
Aug 19 (Reuters) - Manulife Asset Management appointed Peter Warnes as head of Portfolio Solutions Group (PSG), international, based in Hong Kong.
Warnes joins from JP Morgan Asset Management, where he managed global equity and global multi-asset investment portfolios.
In addition to his portfolio management responsibilities, Warnes will join the company's Global Asset Allocation Committee and work with the global PSG team, which has more than $119 billion in assets under management.
- U.S., Arab partners launch first strikes on IS in Syria |
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study
- Air France strike crisis deepens as both sides dig in