MOVES-Manulife Asset Management appoints head of Portfolio Solutions Group
Aug 19 (Reuters) - Manulife Asset Management appointed Peter Warnes as head of Portfolio Solutions Group (PSG), international, based in Hong Kong.
Warnes joins from JP Morgan Asset Management, where he managed global equity and global multi-asset investment portfolios.
In addition to his portfolio management responsibilities, Warnes will join the company's Global Asset Allocation Committee and work with the global PSG team, which has more than $119 billion in assets under management.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor