PHILIPPINES PRESS-Belle eyes $200 mln from Sinophil share sale - Standard Today
The Philippines' Belle Corp plans to raise as much as $200 million by selling shares in gaming unit Sinophil Corp in a deal that would help improve its liquidity and also widen the latter's public ownership, the Manila Standard Today newspaper quoted a senior Belle executive as saying.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports