PHILIPPINES PRESS-Belle eyes $200 mln from Sinophil share sale - Standard Today
The Philippines' Belle Corp plans to raise as much as $200 million by selling shares in gaming unit Sinophil Corp in a deal that would help improve its liquidity and also widen the latter's public ownership, the Manila Standard Today newspaper quoted a senior Belle executive as saying.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in Manhattan hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- U.S. stock futures tumble on reports of NY Ebola case