SINGAPORE PRESS-Heeton, KSH and Lian Beng take on Australia - Straits Times
Three Singapore Exchange-listed property and construction companies are joining forces in a bid to take on the Australian market.
Heeton, KSH and Lian Beng announced on Monday that they are co-developing an A$150 million ($139.8 million) hotel and residential apartment development in Brisbane.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (1 US dollar = 1.0727 Australian dollar) (Reporting by Singapore Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015 |